Maersk Czech Republic s.r.o. with office in Prague represents Maersk Line.
Maersk Line in Czech Republic welcomes you to our homepage. We are always pleased and ready to offer you intelligent, reliable and seamless global transportation solutions.
Maersk Line, the global containerized division of the A.P. Moller – Maersk Group, is dedicated to delivering the highest level of customer-focused and reliable ocean transportation services. By remaining committed to our vision we have expanded our business to become the world’s largest ocean carrier. And we are consistently recognized as the most reliable container shipping company.
The Maersk Line fleet comprises more than 600 vessels and a number of containers corresponding to more than 3,800,000 TEU*. This ensures a reliable and comprehensive coverage worldwide.
*Twenty foot Equivalent Unit – a 20 foot long container
Maersk Line in Czech Republic offers you:
- combined transportation connecting any location in Czech Republic with the rest of the world
- all kind of containers available for your cargo
- special care for IMO and reefer cargo
- customs clearence and cargo insurance if you need it
- regular train connection between our inland terminals and ports in Bremerhaven and Koper to enable on time loading on our vessels
- 200 trucks daily available for delivery from/to your warehouse
- if it needs to be fast, direct trucks connecting port and Czech Republic are available on request
Don't worry, you can afford it, just ask for the rate.
Is your container delivered or picked-up today? You need to contact the driver or find out anything else related to the truck? But, it is early morning? Don't worry and Call our trucking hotline
Tel. +420 257 182 605
Monday - Friday 6.00 - 10.00 (working days only)
2013 - Changes in Customer Service team
It is our aim in Maersk Line to provide you with an optimal customer experience. We would like to work more closely with you, to get a clearer understanding of your business needs and identify how we can better fulfill your requirements. In order to achieve this we are now supported by our “Global Customer Support Team” in Chennai.
This team will seek your assistance where there is any need for clarification regarding your shipments and will be keen to ensure that your shipments continue to be processed smoothly. Herewith we would like to ask you to use English in written communication with our customer service teams.
We hope that you will quickly feel the benefit of these changes. We are looking forward to a further improvement of our collaboration.