Import Manifest Import manifest is filed with the Indian customs basis the deadlines provided by customs. The details on the Bill of Lading at the time of filing the manifest will be submitted to the Indian customs. Any changes required in the manifest can be requested for upto 5 days prior vessel arrival
House bl manifest request/ manifest filing basis HSS agreement: Request for filing of import manifest basis House bl details or basis high sea sales agreements can be sent upto 5 days prior vessel arrival. Please refer to the » Import Charges page for details on the charges for the same.
Documents required Duly endorsed OBL or all 3 OBL , » Indemnity bond on INR 100 stamp paper ( to be submitted at the Maersk Line counter), HBL copy/ HSS agreement copy, request letter for filing of manifest basis HBL/ HSS on consignee letterhead
Please send the mail in the below format: Master BL number :
House BL number/s :
House BL date :
House bl consignee name/s :
Container numbers :
Cargo description :
Place of Delivery :
Email address of requestor :
Please ensure that the details match the details of the shipment on the Master BL failing which the HBL manifest cannot be filed.
Please note if you are not the consignee on the BL, please provide a request letter on the Consignee’s letterhead.
CFS nomination request Request for movement of containers to a specific CFS within the Place of delivery can be sent to us. Please note that in such cases, the responsibility of movement of the containers from the terminal to the CFS will have to be co-ordinated from your end, Maersk Line will not be responsible for any delays/ issues in this movement
Documents required Duly endorsed OBL or all 3 OBL (to be submitted at the Maersk Line counter), » Indemnity bond
Please ensure you submit the following documents to ensure you get an accurate import delivery order
1. Duly endorsed Original BL if the BL type is Negotiable
2. If import delivery order is required in the name of the HBL party and HBL has been filed by Maersk Line, ensure copy of HBL is submitted failing which Delivery Order will be issued in the name of the MBL consignee
3. If import delivery order is required in the name of the High Sea Sales party, please ensure that the copy of the High Sea Sales Agreement has been submitted failing which Delivery Order will be issued in the name of the MBL consignee
4. If the CHA name needs to be mentioned on the import delivery order, please ensure you submit a NOC from the consignee on the consignee’s letterhead.
5. If Delivery order is required for a Shipper Own Container (SOC), please ensure that a copy of the CMC bond is submitted
Please note that Maersk Line will not be responsible for delay /rejection of your delivery order request if the above mandatory documents are not submitted.
» CMS You can make payments and submit your documents at our counters at CMS. Please refer to “CMS location” for the details of our counters at CMS.
» Detention calculator You no longer need to contact us to obtain details of the detention and demurrage charges applicable for your shipments.You can calculate the detention applicable for your shipments and make a payment online rightaway or use the calculation details to make the payment at the Maersk Counter or at our counters at CMS.
» Bill Desk You can make your payments online through Billdesk. Payments made using this mode reflect immediately and hence documents required can be obtained faster.
RTGS/ NEFT You can make payments online through your bank using the Netbanking facility. A confirmation of the payment receipt will be sent to you by our Finance department. Please ensure you send the following details to INDFINFRCWST@maersk.com once you have made a successful transaction
Title of Account in bank
Maersk Line India Pvt Ltd
Bank Account no
Name & address of Bank
The Hong Kong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited
Post Box No. 128,
Mumbai – 400 001
Permanent Account Number
Once Epayment done send an email to INDFINFRCWST@maersk.com mentioning B/l number , invoice, amount and the deposit slip.
Note: Please remit the exact amount / No short payments to be done
CHA name *:
Release to party *:
DO release email *:
Type of delivery (Factory/ ICD/CFS) *:
If DO validity extention required, container numbers and validity required (Please mention “All” if DO required for all containers) *:
* - details to be provided only for import shipments. Please note that without these details, import delivery orders will not be issued
Please send the mail in the below format: BL number against which refund requested:
Note: 1) All fields are mandatory unless mentioned otherwise. Refund will not be processed if any mandatory field is left blank.
2) The cheque will be sent directly to the address mentioned above.
3) This request should be accompanied with the copy of the receipt.