Rate Announcement – Scope Pakistan to Kenya and Tanzania
As Maersk Line strives to continue to offer you a broad portfolio of services, we are announcing an increase in FAK (Freight All Kinds) and traded commodity rates. Below are the FAK rates for a sample list of corridors, commodities and container types where the rate increase is effective. As always, please visit my.maerskline.com for a quote, or your rate sheets or contracts will provide you with full details of your latest rates.
||Effective start date
||Effective end date
||Until further notice, but not beyond 31-03-2017
- The above rates are inclusive of Basic Freight Rate (BAS), Bunker Adjustment Factor (SBF) and Emergency Risk Surcharge (ERS).
- The above rates are subject to Low Sulphur Surcharge (LSS), and Terminal Handling Charges (THC) Detailed levels of LSS, ERS and THC can be found here.
- The above rates are also subject to other applicable surcharges, including local charges and contingency charges.
- Other corridors, commodities and container types (including reefers) that are not listed above may also be subject to increases.
- These rates are unaffected by, and do not affect, any tariff notified, published or filed in accordance with local regulatory requirements.
- For trades subject to the US Shipping Act or the China Maritime Regulations, quotations or surcharges that vary from the Maersk Line tariff shall not be binding on Maersk Line unless included in a service contract or service contract amendment that has been filed with the Federal Maritime Commission (FMC) or the Shanghai Shipping Exchange, as applicable.
We would like to take this opportunity to say thank you for doing business with us. As the world's leading shipping company, we strive to be your reliable shipping partner, propelling your business forward and supporting your growth ambitions.
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to your local sales or customer service representative. You will find contact details of our local offices on maerskline.com.
If you wish to place a booking you can always visit my.maerskline.com.